- Consumer Law
- Lemon Law
- Wage Garnishment
Alex Cornwell is a Partner and founding member of the firm. Alex began his career at one of the largest law firms in St. Louis where he defended Fortune 500 companies and large corporations in complex commercial litigation. He now focuses solely on representing consumers against large corporations, dishonest car dealerships, and abusive debt collectors.
Alex has litigated hundreds of cases within the state and federal courts in Missouri and Illinois and has successfully obtained verdicts for his clients in over 20 trials and arbitrations. He has also successfully briefed and argued multiple cases before the Missouri and Illinois Courts of Appeals and the Supreme Court of Missouri.
Alex earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of Missouri School of Law, where he was one of only two students inducted into the Order of the Coif (top 10% of the class) and Order of the Barristers (trial excellency). During law school, he was a member of the Board of Advocates and served as Lead Articles Editor for the Missouri Law Review.
- University of Missouri School of Law
- J.D. - 2012
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Honors: Order of the Barristers
- Fontbonne University
- B.S. - 2007
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Marketing
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Member
- Missouri Association of Consumer Attorneys, Member
- Italia America Bocce Club, Member
- St. Ambrose Catholic Church, Parishioner
- Soccer Coach, St. Ambrose Elementary School
- Consumer Protection Division of the Missouri Attorney General’s Office